Implant Dental and Dentures
We can provide our patients with affordable dentures and dental care to seniors due to our cost-efficient dental lab located right here in our office. While many cosmetic and general dentists have to order dentures or crowns from other dental labs and have to wait up to two weeks for each dental case. Our dental and denture technical team is working directly on-premises. Nothing gets lost in translation! The dental technicians and the dentist work side by side to ensure the perfect custom fit of your denture. They are available throughout your appointment to assess your bridge or denture. They can make any adjustments or changes while you wait! No need to make multiply visits! This saves you time and money!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth. Our specialized dentist here has been placing dental implants years now. Dr. Gabriel Jaramillo, Dr. Ivan Pleton D.M.D and the staff at Implant dental and dentures, strongly believes that implants are the best treatment for replacing any missing teeth.
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within your mouth may causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
What Are Dental Implants?